Friday 22 April 2011

Ordinary School Update

Ordinary School chapter 4 is up in the archives!

And so finishes volume 1, which I will post shortly. There will be an extra author's note, but I was too lazy to read it I want to get ahead with the storyline. So I'll get around to it when I have time ^^

EDIT: The cover page for this chapter was missing x_X So I reuploaded it...
Also: Character Name misspelling in chapter 3: it's actually Arias Fresnaye, not Pruene. ^^;; the Koreanization of 'Fresnaye' is really... interesting.

4 comments:

  1. thanks a bunch, i just started reading this and its actually really good, so again thanks X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for rure and Ordinary school. I love them both. Ordinary school is freakin' funny and the story is so cool. Looking forward to the nest chapter. Keep you the work! You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all your work. I just read the four chapters today and really enjoyed it so far. Please keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are u still working on this? XD
    Please don't forget this awsome project!~
    :)

    ReplyDelete