Sunday 29 January 2012

Rure Update and explanations(excuses excuses)

Hello, Crazeeapple here.

No, I am not dead. I am, however, a college student. Studying film, which means I'm running around all day. ^^; Which leaves me dead tired at the end of the day; no good excuse, I know, most groups update regularly. :(

I posted ahead of time at MangaFox because I forgot my password for here. ^^;;;; Ssso... yeah. I have recovered my password, but not my original name. So yes, I posted all of volume 5 (which the translation for the last chapter is not consistent... I forgot that Auri-chan had already edited and I had actually translated that before.) I'd like to think the translations for the more recent one is better. ;)

But along with that, I posted along with the doubled chapter 28, chapter 29, the first of volume 6 of Rure. Which is available here, or in the archives.

11 comments:

  1. do your best!! xD i love this manhwa and i dont want the story to end yet!>.< thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ LOL there's still 12 volumes :P

    and thanks for the chapter, I understand where you're coming from, because I myself, procrastinate and scanlating is pretty difficult.

    Truthfully though, who wouldn't want a good series to be updated xD, just a selfish thought there though.

    But at least you didn't abandon the series! I hope you get more time on your hands and Good luck! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that it's almost been a year, but thank you for working on Rure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 2015 and i'm still lurking here. Scanlations dead but I hope there's a fan out there who can at least give recaps/chapter summaries.. please.. i'll help if i can be useful. T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol its now 2017...I'm a random soul that still checks the page. But...they have been inactive for years....its really unfortunate...I missed reading the scanalations of Rure. And, no one has picked it up. Its sad because Rure has so much potential it just needs more of a chance.

      Delete
    2. Haha came by this page to see if this manga has been dropped and I've seen that no one else has picked it up in six years... Dang, i feel you Derp... its May 2018 now.

      Delete
  6. 2022 and i'm still hoping somebody remembers to pick this up. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete